The bus departed from their station. Those two immediately started throwing words around.
- I was thinking - he said, with his silent tone, the same tone that foretold a lengthy conversation.
- When you think, kingdoms fall - she said, with a smile unlike any other on the planet.
The bus was cruising down the streets, never repeating the same path twice.
- You displaced my definition of happiness - he said after the long pause in which he stared into the two pupils that almost drank him dry.
- It was on purpose - she said with her sweetly distorted voice.
He grabbed her hand. The bus was still going somewhere.
- Don't ever get mad at me for the way that I love you. You know that I want you to be mine and only mine. You know that nothing tastes as it use to? Everything is sweetened by the thoughts of you...
- She squeezed his hand harder. The bus was now going nowhere. It didn't exist.
9 years ago